Monday, August 8, 2011

Book Trailer Alive!

Hi Aunty Anne.
How are you? I hope all are well at home. I speak Mandarin in school and the Hakka dialect at home. My favourite books are The Survival Series, science non-fiction books and Enid Blyton books.

My book trailer will make the Chinese Culture come alive. I got all my classmates to be involved. I will be touching on manners, calligraphy, traditional symbols,Chinese chess and Chinese music. I have videoed my classmates doing all the above as we all practise the Chinese Culture in our school everyday. I will play my gu-zheng, an ancient Chinese musical instrument. My mummy has videoed me. I hope you will like my book
trailer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Tisha,
I just had to say how much I loved your book trailer. I learned so much from you and your friends in a very short time.
You have so much to share. I hope you keep on blogging. This is a beautiful site.
I'll be back soo.
Mrs. Jacobs

hapitisha said...

Hi Mrs Jacobs,
Thank you for your kind words. I am happy that you like my book trailer. I have so many things to write so I will keep on blogging. Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers
TISHA