Thursday, August 4, 2011

EXCITING EVENTS IN SEPTEMBER 2011

BOOK TRAILER

I am participating in the Melbourne Writers’ Festival. I am doing a book trailer. I am taking part in the Global Story Telling Event. My book trailer is about ‘The Origins of Chinese Culture’  which is about Calligraphy, Traditional Chinese symbols and music. I am reading this book because it is very interesting for  there are many delightful tales about how the Chinese Culture originated.  Furthermore, I want to know more about my roots since I am a mixed Chinese-Indian. The Chinese Culture is also reflected in my school and is practised by teachers and students for my school  is a Chinese school .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tisha, great to see your blog. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do. We cannot wait to see your book trailer. It will be really interesting especially if you cover the the Chinese culture. What Chinese language do you speak? What are your favourite books?